Sunday, May 1, 2011

Starting it off with a bang!

Where to begin...nudest spa or bovarian beerfest? today I saw things I will not be able to un see and did things i have only dreamt of doing. Let's start with my morning. I stayed over the offensive coordinators house last night, Coach Tom, and knocked back a six pack with my fellow American and team quarterback Jack Scanlon. I wake up realizing we had both ofer slept and were late meeting up with the team to go to the spa, shocker for me I know. But the team waited for us and we arrived at the spa and everyone is asking me where my bathing suit or shorts are. I proceeded to then drop my pants and snap the elastic of my boxers and reply that my swimming trunks were right here. The facility included several heated indoor pools, outdoor pools, a sauna at every turn, and more older people than the population of Florida. When we arrived on the scene I know everyone was a bit upset that today of all days was the day 20 some odd football players came to livin up the place. I was like being watched by a colony of turtles slowly turning to show their expressions of distaste lol

ok, fast forward to the nudy part. So we all go over to the side of the resort / spa where only birthday suits were allowed, but when your inside you can where a towel etc. Well. Eric didn't bring a towel so I got to be the guy that walked around naked at all times lol anyway, we get to a sauna and began a cycle of 10 min sauna, 10 min pool, for three cycles. I barely made it threw two cycles but that is because i found it more fun to be outside in the naked pool. We got yelled out for doing naked handstands, our sudden outbursts of laughter, and anything associated with fun basically. The shock of walking into a pool area with no person with in 40 years of your age and naked isn't something I desire doing again anytime soon but it was refreshing, relaxing, and funny as hell. I don't know if i felt any closer to being a cherub than i did that morning.

I doubt we will be invited back anytime soon but with the amount of hilarity that came out of the experience was totally worth it. Ill have more about beerfest tomorrow but for now i must sleep. But before i do need to say happy mothers day to my moma, grandmamas, and my own baby momma's (jk). Love you all, good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment